Friday 29 October 2010

Lecture 6 Sharp changes

This lecture concentrated on reconstruction algorithms for sharp changes. I concentrated mainly on Monotonicity method and Factorization. I referred to the slides for a talk given in Korea in 2006, so you will need this open to follow as it is not easy to see on the video.

There are references at the end of the slides, but for factorization method there are some more recent work that might be a better place to start.

I did not go in to TV that much but there are more details on the slides.

Videos All in one file, Or in chunks part 1, part 2, part 3, part 4.


Here is the web interface Brühl's factorization code.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the links were broken when I first posted it. The power socket on my laptop broke and so I ran out of power while doing it last night.

    ReplyDelete